Step 1. Declare An Attack and Select Targets
- Choose what Skill and weapon you will be using. Then pick a target.
Step 2. Assembly the Dice Pool
- Add +1 equal to the target’s Defense Rating.
- Apply additional Modifiers.
Step 3. Pool Results and Deal Damage
- +1 Damage per each uncanceled Success. (Do not forget that Triumphs count as 1 Success)
- If multiple targets, apply additional Damage to each.
Step 4. Resolve Advantage and Triumph
Step 5. Resolve Threat and Despair
Step 6. Reduce Damage, Apply to Wound Threshold, and Apply Critical Injuries
- Subtract Soak Value from Damage.
- Apply remaining Damage as wounds.
- If Damage suffered is greater than Wound Threshold, apply Critical Injury.
- If more than 1 Critical Injury is sustained, Roll once and +10 for every additional CI.