Conditions and Situational Modifiers
Ranged Attack Against an Engaged Target
If target is engaged with an ally: +1 Difficulty
If attack is successful but generates Despair, the ally is shot instead.
Ranged Attack While Engaged
+1 on Brawl or Melee Check against character attempting to make a ranged attack while engaged.
Engaged w/ Ranged (Light): +1 Difficulty
Engaged w/ Ranged (Heavy): +2 Difficulty
Engaged w/ Gunnery: Impossible
+1 to Melee / Brawl Checks against prone character.
+1 to Melee / Brawl Checks made by prone character.
+1 to Ranged Checks made against prone character.
- Ranged (Light) and/or One-Handed Melee / Brawl weapons.
- Combined Check with both weapons:
Step 1. Choose primary weapon
Step 2. Build Dice Pool using lower of either Skill and lower of either Characteristic. Use greter of either difficulty. If difficulty the same for each, +1. If difficulty is different, +2.
Step 3. A successful attack hits with the primary weapon. +1 DMG per uncalled Success as normal.
- May spend 2 Advantage or 1 Triumph to hit with secondary weapon as well.
- May spend 1 Advantage or 1 Triumph to activate Qualities from either weapon.
- Combat Check (Brawl), Base DMG = Brawn Rating, Range = Engaged, Critical Rating = 5, Disorient 1, Knockdown.
- Can apply DMG to either Strain or Wound Threshold, both after Soak.
- Brawl weapons add stats.
- Combat Check (Melee)
- Add Brawn Rating to DMG
- Automatically generates 1
- 1 Despair or 2 Threat = Weapon breaks.
- Large weapons requires 2 hands and Silhouette 1.
’+1 Difficulty if target is 2+ Silhouette smaller.
-1 Difficulty if target is 2+ Silhouette larger.