|Step 1.||Determine Initiative|
|Step 2.||Assign Initiative Slots|
|Step 3.||Participants Take Turns|
|Step 4.||Round Ends|
|Step 5.||Encounter Ends|
|Step 6.||Recover Strain|
Step 1. Determine Initiative
- Each Character makes a Simple Cool or Vigilance Check
- Order highest to lowest by Successes.
- Ties go to highest number of Advantages followed by PCs over NPCs
Step 2. Assign Initiative Slots
- Initiative Slots are assigned top to bottom as PC or NPC based on Initiative Order.
Step 3. Participants Take Turns
- Players pick a PC / GM picks NPCs that have not acted yet to act during the PC / NPC Initiative Slots. (Despite individual Initiatives)
- Characters perform Incidentals, Maneuvers, and Actions.
- Characters in vehicles can also perform Vehicle Maneuvers and Vehicle Actions.
Step 4. Round Ends
- “End of Round Effects” end.
- GM determines if Structured Gameplay continues.
- If continues, go to Step 3.
- If stops, go to Step 5.
Step 5. Encounter Ends
- “Once Per Encounter Abilities” resets.
- “Until the End of the Encounter Abilities” expire.
Step 6. Recover Strain
- The character may perform a Simple Disciple or Cool Check at the end of an encounter.
- Recover 1 Strain per .