- Determine staring distance from each other.
- Make Competitive Skill Checks.
- Set Difficulty by circumstances and terrain.
- Compare total successes.
- If pursuer wins, he closes the distance between them by 1 Range Band.
- If the chased wins, he opens the distance between them by 1 Range Band.
- +1 Range Band for each difference in relative Speeds to the winner.
- If part of a bigger encounter, have characters in the chase make their Competitive Checks first. During their normal turn, they cannot do anything that affect their distance to each other.